LEUK LEUK LEUK!!! I had so much fun watching you happily clean and polish your new find. Then I had even more fun helping you create a vignette around the sewing machine. I love seeing it once again on your blog. It looks great and your stitching and lace is wonderful with it. Do you sit and stare dreamily at it now causing you no longer to be able to stitch??? :-) Enjoy it and have fun changing things around it with the seasons.
P.S. ~ Bedankt voor de goede en liefe zorg gisteren. Ben vanochtend in de file naar het ziekenhuis voor controle en het was inderdaad niet goed. Maar dat had ik verwacht.
Beautiful sewing machine :>) I have been reading all about it on Heidi's blog. You have created a charming little corner full of atmosphere. Warm wishes Angela www.picturetrail.com/angelasweby
Ik ben een vijftiger, die geniet van de gewone, en dus zo bijzondere, dingen van het leven.
Zolang er maar een naald of een draad aan te pas komt, zit ik goed. Kantklossen, borduren en sinds kort ook quilten...ik geniet ervan als ik daar tijd voor vrij kan maken.
Verder spelen mijn man, mijn familie, mijn vriendinnen en mijn werk een belangrijke, fijne rol in mijn leven!
6 opmerkingen:
Hoi Son,
Nou, wat leuk,k joh!!
Zie dat ik al ff niet gekeken heb op je blog, anders had ik gewéten wat je met Pasen had gedaan samen...
Geniet ervan! groeten, Annelies
Is het net zo'n naaimachine als ik heb?? Liefs Irma
LEUK LEUK LEUK!!! I had so much fun watching you happily clean and polish your new find. Then I had even more fun helping you create a vignette around the sewing machine. I love seeing it once again on your blog. It looks great and your stitching and lace is wonderful with it. Do you sit and stare dreamily at it now causing you no longer to be able to stitch??? :-) Enjoy it and have fun changing things around it with the seasons.
Liefs en groetjes ~
Heidi
P.S. ~ Bedankt voor de goede en liefe zorg gisteren. Ben vanochtend in de file naar het ziekenhuis voor controle en het was inderdaad niet goed. Maar dat had ik verwacht.
Nogmaals liefs!
That is just so nice. I got to see it yesterday, when you and Heidi were on your laptop camera. You really did find a great item there.
Nancy
Beautiful sewing machine :>) I have been reading all about it on Heidi's blog. You have created a charming little corner full of atmosphere.
Warm wishes Angela
www.picturetrail.com/angelasweby
Een reactie posten