maandag 6 juli 2009

Onweer

Dit keer onweer dus veel regen bij ons. Helaas kon de afvoer (lees WC) dit niet aan. Dus maar weer girlpower toegepast en de avond gebruikt om te dweilen. En nu wachten op de manpower....

7 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

hier was de stoep nog niet eens nat !
sterkte ermee
groet

ton

Anoniem zei

hier ook niet,

Lia

Nancy zei

Hi Sonja:
I will be back when I have Heidi to translate. No, I really don't like cold and snow like Heidi does.
Nancy

Sonja zei

On my blog is my toilet floor after heavy rain.. and it was a lot of cleaning up for me being home alone.

Heidi zei

Oh no Sonja! What a shame. I cannot believe it came up through the WC. It is not fun having to clean up mess but thank goodness it is all tiling.

Liefs ~
Heidi

Nancy zei

Heidi told me what happened, I am so sorry for your problems. I want you to know, I took my comment off a former blog entry. I thought that was all your stitching.
Nancy

Chris Boom zei

Daar ben je mooi klaar mee.... Later deze week niet nog een keer gehad met al die buien??