Your little sheep will bring her good luck I am sure! Your newest project is really coming along. Great job. I bet this will be done and ready to frame by the time you are home from your summer vacation. In Drenthe, right?
Hi Sonja: The surgery went well, he took out 3 lymph nodes also. I am on pain meds, and very tired, but I am doing well. The sheep is darling and thank you for thinking of me when you stitch it. I appreciate your good wishes. You are a very good friend for Heidi. Love Nancy
Ik ben een vijftiger, die geniet van de gewone, en dus zo bijzondere, dingen van het leven.
Zolang er maar een naald of een draad aan te pas komt, zit ik goed. Kantklossen, borduren en sinds kort ook quilten...ik geniet ervan als ik daar tijd voor vrij kan maken.
Verder spelen mijn man, mijn familie, mijn vriendinnen en mijn werk een belangrijke, fijne rol in mijn leven!
2 opmerkingen:
Your little sheep will bring her good luck I am sure! Your newest project is really coming along. Great job. I bet this will be done and ready to frame by the time you are home from your summer vacation.
In Drenthe, right?
Liefs ~
Heidi
Hi Sonja:
The surgery went well, he took out 3 lymph nodes also. I am on pain meds, and very tired, but I am doing well.
The sheep is darling and thank you for thinking of me when you stitch it. I appreciate your good wishes. You are a very good friend for Heidi.
Love Nancy
Een reactie posten