Bijna zo groot als je hand. Heel mooi als zulke bijzondere vlinders 'zomaar' om je heen fladderen. En deze nam gelukkig nam deze even pauze voor de foto.
I don't have Heidi to translate, so I will just answer your questions to me on my blog. Where we go in Canada is not far from Buffalo, NY. It takes about 4 or 5 hours to get there. Yes, I will take knitting and books with me. It is just a very relaxing time for us. I am almost finished with another adult poncho now. I do know when I go to the oncologist on the 21st, she will be telling me when I will start chemo and what type it will be. Thanks for your caring. Love Nancy
Ik ben een vijftiger, die geniet van de gewone, en dus zo bijzondere, dingen van het leven.
Zolang er maar een naald of een draad aan te pas komt, zit ik goed. Kantklossen, borduren en sinds kort ook quilten...ik geniet ervan als ik daar tijd voor vrij kan maken.
Verder spelen mijn man, mijn familie, mijn vriendinnen en mijn werk een belangrijke, fijne rol in mijn leven!
4 opmerkingen:
Lekker aan het genieten van de vakantie??!
Geweldig! Jullie zijn eindelijk geweest. Het is mooi toch? Maar wel ontzettend heet in de kas. Wel het waard om alle mooi vlinders te bewonderen.
Liefs ~
Heidi
Vlinders zijn altijd mooi om te zien, ze zijn ook mooi om te schilderen, al die kleuren. Liefs Irma
I don't have Heidi to translate, so I will just answer your questions to me on my blog.
Where we go in Canada is not far from
Buffalo, NY. It takes about 4 or 5 hours to get there.
Yes, I will take knitting and books with me. It is just a very relaxing time for us. I am almost finished with another adult poncho now.
I do know when I go to the oncologist on the 21st, she will be telling me when I will start chemo and what type it will be. Thanks for your caring.
Love Nancy
Een reactie posten