Vandaag zomaar een middag vrijgenomen, gewoon omdat het lente-warm is.
En om het nuttige met het aangename te combineren: samen naar Bunschoten geweest.
Mijn doel: de handwerkwinkel!
En samen hebben we heerlijk geslenterd door dit mooie Nederlandse dorpje. Lekker buiten op een terrasje wat calorieën genuttigd.
Wat blijft het mooi om te zien dat sommige dames nog de traditionele klederdracht van Bunschoten dragen!
En wat heerlijk dat het lente wordt! Geen winterjas meer nodig!
This afternoon no work, but enjoying some time of together. I wanted to go to a quilt shop in Bunschoten. Since I've never been there before, my DH joined me for a discovery of this small Dutch village.
Just walking trough the streets of this village was lovely. And sharing a cup of hot chocolate and some cake was even more fun!
I bought some batting for my quilt projects. And of course I couldn't resist to buy a little bit of fabrics to.
Some of the ladies of Bunschoten are still wearing the traditional costume of Bunschoten. So beautiful!
It is so nice that spring is finally in the air and we might even consider to leave our wintercoats behind.
donderdag 18 maart 2010
Bunschoten
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

1 opmerking:
Hey, we went to this town. We went to a museum there. One of the times we were there, it snowed and it was so pretty.
We had tea in a cute little place too.
Nancy
Een reactie posten